Friday, May 1, 2009

Sick AGAIN!!!!

ok, I know it has been a few weeks, so I will try my best to get you all up to date.

Abigail is loving school, she has a little boyfriend that she spends most of her day with. She only goes two days a week, but at this point it is perfect for her. She is also turning into a little fish, she is in the kiddie pool almost everyday and really loves going to grandma and pappa's house to go into the big pool. She is growing up so fast, it seems that she gets a little more indipendent everyday. Her biggest accomplishment this week is that she is now able to write her own name, and her handwriting is actually very neat. She is also soooo.. funny, I think she will deffinatley be the class clown, she is always making everyone around her laugh, including the babies, no one can make them laugh like her.

Tanner is now sitting up on his own. It is so cute to watch him sitting up like a big boy and playing with toys. He is teething like crazy, his poor gums are so swollen. I'm sure he will get his first tooth any day now. He is such a ham, always happy except when his tummy is empty. He is deffinatley the porker of the group, weighing in at a whopping 19lbs now. He just loves his food. I am making my own baby food, and so far they love it all. So far we have tried peas, carrots, spinach, green beans, pears, apples, squash, bannanas, and sweet potatos. Oh, I almost forgot the cutest thing that he is now doing. He army crawls, he can pull himself around the whole house with his arms, so cute!

Joel has found his VOICE! He is talking from sun up till sun down, and of course his first word was DaDa. I think it is just easier to say, so when he does decide to say mama he will actually mean it (sorry honey!). He is also turning into quite a lady's man, not kidding, he loves girls, he can totally work his good looks, batting those baby blues and giving them a big smile. It is so funny to watch. He is very close to sitting up as well , we have physical therapy every wed. I am hoping he will be off of his oxygen soon, or at least by his birthday. He is also loving real food, his favorite is bannanas.

Sophia, my little princess. I think she actually thinks she is a princess, she is slightly demanding, wanting what she wants when she wants it (I have no idea where she got that from he,he,he:)She would be very happy if she could be held all day. She doesn't cry alot but she does get a little cranky at times. She is also a little sensitive and gets her feelings hurt very easy. A total drama queen, everything she does is a big production be it talking, playing, or eating it is so fun to watch her. She is so beautiful (did I mention she looks just like me:) her dimples are fabulous!She is also sitting up and enjoys playing with Tanner. Sophia is having a bit of a hard time eating food so she will be having a swallow/eating test at all childrens hospital at the end of the month. I am sure every thing is fine she might just need a little feeding therapy to teach her how to eat correctley. I'll let you all know how that goes.

Wyatt, oh my sweet little pumpkin. I hate to report, but he is sick with pneumonia. We took him for an x-ray yesterday because he was coughing and when we got to the Dr's she told us he had pneumonia. He is actually doing very well, he is on antibiotics and is getting breathing treatments every four hours. Hopefully he will be better within a few days, I was happy that he was able to stay home and not have to go into the hospital again. He is the sweetest little boy, you almost never hear a peep out of him. I think out of all the babies I will miss his big toothless grin the most. He is always smiling and it lights up his whole face. He is really loving his baby food as well. He is finally starting to gain weight, at 9 1/2 mos he weighs 13.6lbs (tiny). I will keep you posted on how he is doing.

Kevin and I are doing well. Kevin will be starting a new job on the 13th, he is excited about that. He will be working as a paramedic again, which is what he is trained to do(and is very good at it). For those of you who don't know that is where Kevin and I met, in paramedic school. I started doing a little home health, but I am only working like 3 days a month, so it's not bad at all. On saturday my mom, Abby, and myself will be doing the three mile walk for babies (for the march of dimes) in honor of the babies. I am looking forward to it and will post pics soon. I hope you all are doing well. Got to run- hungry babies!
Sarah

I hope you enjoy the video, remember to turn the music down before you watch it!

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 5/1/09

1 comment:

  1. Love the montage and it is great to hear from you! I worry when we don't hear from you! Call me girl!

    ReplyDelete