Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Days

I know it has been a few weeks since my last post, and what a crazy few weeks it has been. The kiddo's are all doing well,finally! We spent all of last week going back and forth to the hospital. That's right, poor little Joel was sick again. He had a major ear infection, which were causing very high fevers, which intern was causing him not to eat. He spent a long week on heavy iv antibiotics, but is now getting much better. He is getting so big,15.6 lbs now. Tanner is moving everywhere, he is very good at army crawling and has also learned to say Dada in the past week. We finally had to put up our big baby gate to help keep him in one place (aka-Tanner Jail) otherwise he is getting into everything (I know this is just the beginning:). At his Dr's visit this week he weighed 20.6 lbs HUGE! Sophia also has begun to say Dada this past week. She has somehow gotten herself off of our normal schedule and has started waking up at about 5:30am, not good because she is also waking up Abby at that time, so you can imagine how my afternoons are going with two grumpy girls. We are working on getting things back on track ( no more waking up before 7 would be nice:).She is now 15.4 lbs. Wyatt just started saying Dada this week. He is also going through a major growth spurt, so he is eating like a horse. I swear he has grown in just the last four days. He is starting to roll allot, and even though he is little he does just fine keeping up with the bigger kiddo's. He now weighs 14.6 lbs!

Earlier this month my Mom, Abby and I participated in the March for babies (march of dimes). With the help of our family and friends we were able to raise $270 for the march of dimes. We had a great time during the three mile walk and I am looking forward to doing it again next year. I would like to thank all of you who donated to our team, we greatly appreciate it, And A big Thank you to my mom for helping, and walking with me!

One of the best days this month of course was Mothers day! I had a wonderful day with the Kids and my family. We spent the day at home just relaxing, and enjoying a nice dinner. My parents and close friends came to spend the day with us. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother, I couldn't do it without her! Thanks MOM!

Well I will leave you with a few pics, then I am off to feed babies!





Mom, Abby and I during the March for babies




New baby Gate(aka. Tanner Jail)


Mommy with her kiddo's

Here is a short video with some more cute pics. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment